Cut from premium European linen, the Fendell Blouse is a staple that will stay with you through the years. With front panel details and a feature V neck this is an easy and effortless investment that can be worn tucked in, untucked or tied at the front.
- Made from European linen
- V neck and front detail panels
- Delicate tailoring
- Available in black and white colours
- Made in Australia with love using sustainable fabrics
- Model is 170cm tall and wearing and XS
Sustainability + Fabric
This garment is crafted in Australia from Surplus Fabric.
Surplus fabric is excess fabric from someone else’s production. Here are some of the reason why we think surplus fabric is great:
• We are saving the fabric from making its way to landfill which could take up to 200 years to biodegrade
• We are also helping other businesses to move excess/left over stock and we whole heartedly believe in supporting each other to reduce environmental impacts
• We are reducing our environmental impact by not creating any fabrics for our production
We source our surplus fabric from several different places including offshore and on shore fabric
manufacturers such and Wall Fabrics and Jacks
Textiles, op shop warehouse and fabric stores.
Our Organic Bamboo and Tencel are surplus fabric, we do not get any of our Organic Bamboo or Tencel made and purely use other manufacturers leftovers.
/ Read more about Our Sustainability here.
Shipping + Returns
We offer the following options to our customers:
- Free shipping on all regular post orders and AUD$12.00 flat rate for all express post orders within Australia
- For international purchases a flat rate of AUD$25.00 will be charged
All prices above include GST and other taxes and duty where applicable.
You will be sent an Order Confirmation email on the day that your order is dispatched, the email includes a tracking number so that you can follow your order through to delivery.
All of our items are made with love, care and attention to detail ensuring you get the highest quality product.
For pre-order items, your order will be dispatched by the date nominated on the product. Shipping will depend on your selection of either standard or express post and local delivery times will apply.
In Stock Items
For domestic delivery, your order will be dispatched within 1 - 3 business days. Standard postage times then apply. If your order does not arrive you can track your order using auspost.com.au/track/ and the tracking number supplied in your Order Confirmation email.
For express post, your order will be dispatched within 1 - 2 business days. Express postage times then apply. Your order can be tracked using auspost.com.au/track/ and the tracking number supplied in your Order Confirmation email.
For International delivery, your order will be dispatched within 1 - 2 business days. Standard postage times then apply, which are typically 15 - 20 business days but can be longer. If your order has not arrived within the allotted time, please contact the shipping company, using the tracking number supplied in your Order Confirmation email.
If you have special instructions relating to the delivery, please be sure to indicate these on the delivery instructions as you are checking out.